Why Stay with Us?
- Located right on the Nicholson River
- Family friendly park
- Pet friendly Park
- Great Fishing
- Adjacent to EXCELLENT boat ramp
- Close proximity to major attractions
- Great weather
- Cabins and camp sites available
- Great rates
- Abundance of bird life
- Adjacent to hotel and general store
- Short stroll to kids playground
- Easy access sites
- Cater for social clubs
- Large recreation room available for functions
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times
- Owners are to pick up after their animals
- If your animal is vicious or causes harm to other guests you will be asked to leave
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN CABINS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- To read our full terms and conditions please click on the link on our home page.
- A dump point is located near the boat ramp across the road from the park.
Can you swim in the River
- Yes, many children enjoy the river especially the rope swing adjacent to the park.
Distance to town centre
- It is approximately 10kms to Bairnsdale
Can I have an open fire?
- Yes, Open fires are allowed in the designated areas or in fire pits, subject to local fire restrictions.
What’s the fishing like
- The Nicholson River is known as a great spot to catch bream and flat head, both from the shore and by boat. It is an integral part of the annual Twin Rivers Bream Classic that’s is celebrating over 17 years of competition.
Can I live in the park permanently?
- Yes, we have currently around 25 permanent residents.
- Yes, we often have Park and resident owned cabins and vans for sale, either for permanent living or holiday, please visit our For sale page for more details or call us to discuss your needs.