Dog Friendly Accommodation Near Lakes Entrance and Bairnsdale
DOG POLICY and AGREEMENT WITH DOG OWNER
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Nicholson River pet friendly holiday park. It is of our intent and goal to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe and happy one.
In order to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all of the guests staying with us, we have established a set of rules to ensure that all dog owners take responsibility and will act responsibly in regards to the actions and behaviour of their dog. This helps ensure that Nicholson River can be one of the region’s best pet friendly holiday parks where all visitors can enjoy their stay.
Please note that all pets must be pre-approved prior to making a booking. Acceptance is always at the discretion of the park manager and such acceptance can be withdrawn at any time at their discretion Please note that some breeds of dogs will not be accepted. Bookings can only be made by contacting the park directly.
After reading the following policies you, as the guardian of the dog, are required to make a commitment that by signing this agreement you, and as such your dog, will be strictly bound by the stated conditions and rules
Pets are not permitted in any Cabin/Cottage or Ensuite Site.
In consideration of the above I accept the courtesy extended by Nicholson River Holiday Park wherein I am allowed to keep my dog (one dog only) on the site assigned to me. I hereby agree to abide by the following rules, terms and conditions and be bound by them in the event of non-adherence to any of these rules.
Customer and pet information required for caravan park accommodation
Owner Name (s): _____________ Dogs Name: ___________________
Breed: _____________________ Size of dog: S/ M/ L
Has the dog had all required injections and medications? Yes / NoRegistration Number:
Rules of occupancy with your dog at our pet friendly holiday park
Please be aware that failure to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodation. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodation.
- For health and safety reasons we offer dog friendly accommodation on the condition that pets are not allowed in: pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste,in a sealed plastic bag.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.It is the dog owner’s responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- The dog owner must contact Nicholson River Holiday Park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted into the Park.Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept your dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement.
- Credit Card details in lieu of Bond. I understand that my credit card details will be kept on file for the duration of my stay. My Card will only be accessed if I do not adhere to the above rules and leave my site in an inhabitable state, where the operators need to spend time cleaning up my dogs wastes and/or destruction. (e.g. fil ling holes etc)
I have read, fully understand and agree to the terms of this agreement. I also agree to indemnify, Nicholson River Holiday Park its managers, operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all and any liability and/or damage or financial loss suffered as a result of any actions of or because of my dog.
Signature Accepting Agreement: ___________________ Date: ___ /___ /_____
Security Bond Acceptance:
Credit Card Details on file YES/NO
Sighted Required Documentation Yes/No Staff Members initials___________
Date checking out Site Number:_________________