RESPECT YOUR FELLOW CAMPER – LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER –
REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR.
THESE RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL PATRONS OF THE PARK
“The site occupier is responsible for all guests and visitors in their group.”
- Check in time is from 2.00pm and Check out time is 10.00am.
- ALL visitors MUST be registered at reception prior to entering the park – no exceptions.
- We have a “no refund” policy if you decide to leave early for any reason.
Noise / Alcohol
So everyone can enjoy their time at Nicholson River quiet time is between 10.30pm & 7.00am
- Offensive or loutish behaviour will not be tolerated offenders and family will be immediately evicted, with NO REFUND.
- Persons are not to interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of neighbours.
- Vehicles are not to be driven in the park at faster than walking pace (8kph)
- Helmets must be worn by everyone. Riding is only permitted during daylight hours – NO RIDING AFTER DARK
- 8:00am to 8:00pm unless closed for cleaning. No running, jumping or bombing in the pool area.
- Animals are not allowed in the cabins and must be kept on a short lead at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
- BBQs are FREE to all guests and residents. The main BBQ and the rotunda BBQ is not to be used after 10:00pm.
- Fires are permitted if a local fire ban is not in place. Fires are to be confined to fire pits / bins
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children’s’ safety and behaviour within the Park.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to recreation areas, playgrounds, amenities etc.
- CHILDREN MUST BE IN THE COMPANY / UNDER SUPERVISION OF AN ADULT AFTER DARK.
- Please be aware of the emergency management plan displayed around the park & in the cabins
- Park patrons use these facilities at their own risk; no responsibility will be taken by the park management for any loss or damage to persons, property or equipment.
- Agreement to abide by these park rules is a condition of management’s acceptance of your booking, entry and continued occupancy of the park and use of all its facilities. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in termination of your booking without a refund. These conditions are to be read in conjunction with the current Residential Tenancy Act and Residential Tenancies (Caravan Parks and Movable Dwellings Registration and Standards) Regulations.
- These rules are a section from the full park rules and need to be remembered. A copy of the full park rules can be obtained from reception during office hours.
Thank you for considering other guests and residents.